Wednesday 30 April 2014

Personal Ads: Girl Seeks Boy for Eat Bacon & Pancake and Plan Romantic Journey


Girl Seeks Boy for Eat Bacon & Pancake and Plan Romantic Journey
               By:Catherine Chen, The Utopian Reader                     April 27th
I’m just a girl who would like to begin a day with some Salty-Bacon beside a Poached Egg and a Fresh - Cooked Pancake with you. It is a meaningful thing to do with my most important person. I also like to use a thought-shape to communicate, because I think it’s essential for human body.
I am a diminutive figure with 160cm height, and I appreciate that you can give me a sense of security and strong enough to protect me. You don’t need to be a fitness trainer but giving a sense of safety feeling can interpret in different ways.
I can send a strong message by telepathy and I hope you can as well. Sometimes, when I feel sad or depressed, I’d like to use the thought-shape instead of telling you what happens. These days, people can’t live without the thought-shape, same as me.
Usually, I dress formally during the weekdays. But, on the weekends, I like wearing shorts and go for a barbeque with my friends. When I go shopping, I like dressing skirts and also make up. However, most of girls are like walking dead when they wake up in the morning, same as me.
I enjoy eating delicious but I don’t like carrots. Carrots are the only kind of food that I cannot endure, because of their terrible tastes and smells. Maybe…you can eat that for me! I like cooking and baking. I can spend an afternoon on making a cake and dessert. It makes me feel happy and proud, after people taste my food and give me a smile. If you are planning to lose weight, I won’t force you to eat.
I like traveling around the world, doesn’t matter how far it is. I like to enjoy the Earth where we live. Taking a romantic journey, making a thought-shape and eating a breakfast with you are the most romantic thing I dreamed…

No comments:

Post a Comment